Call Today! 614-893-1136
Our Standard Features Are Considered Upgrades By Most Builders
We Are Proud to be a Product of the Community
“When we say this is a family business, we mean it in more ways than one. We’ve lived and worked in Pickerington for a long time. That’s why this community feels like an extension of our family and business. Our Pickerington roots run deep and influence every decision we make, how we treat our customers and the effort we put into each and every home. We are proud to be a product of our community.”
– Mike Donley, Owner
We Build Trust With The Donley Difference
- We’ve built long-term relationships with subcontractors–many have worked for Donley Homes for more than 25 years.
- We’re a family-run business with over 30 years of deep community involvement.
- Buyers have direct contact with our owners and supervisor.
- Our staff provides daily supervision of our homes, and our building sites are safe and clean.
- We’re prompt with your construction schedule and closing.
- Many of our happy customers are repeat homebuyers.
We Build Homes For Our Neighbors
Since 1949, Donley Homes has been building Pickerington Pride in every quality home we’ve constructed in our community–starting with John E. Donley and now his son, Mike, who was born and raised in Pickerington and still calls it home. Our family tradition focuses on building a limited number of quality homes each year so we can devote our expertise and attention to our valued customers throughout the process. Building the best homes for our neighbors and being involved in our community–it’s all part of The Donley Difference.
The Better Way To Build
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Donley Homes. We don’t build hundreds of homes a year. We don’t build all over the state. We focus our efforts so you receive only the best: The Donley Difference | Contractor Continuity | Co-Construct Smartphone App